Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Microsoft Azure Web Site Cheat Sheet

Microsoft Azure Web Site Cheat Sheet

Howdy, Cloud Adventurer!

You’ve stumbled across the Microsoft Azure Web Sites Cheat Sheet – The quickest reference for getting to know Microsoft Azure Web Sites on the web. If you’re looking for some tutorials on how to develop solutions on Microsoft Azure Web Sites check out the Microsoft Azure product site or the Microsoft Azure Training Kit.

Browse around this one page reference for information on command-line tools for managing your Microsoft Azure Web Sites. Take a quick look at the features that are offered on Microsoft Azure Web Sites then start exploring the wonderful world of Microsoft Azure!

image..."

Hate to say this, but you know I've not created a Azure Web Site yet? Nope. I feel so... un-web like. Sounds like marching orders doesn't it? When/If I DO finally get off my fat butt (we'll fat'ish... I am losing weight ;) this site will come in really handy.

1 comment:

Chris Vann said...

This is AMAZING. I've never used the azure CLI because well.. I'm lazy. But thanks to this, I know now the power it holds. Also, nice to see some of the less often documented settings available in web.config. Great source of info here. Thanks!